Spring is here! The trees are blossoming and the daffodils dancing in the wind that rolls in this time of year. Tulips are still green and growing and I suspect the trees will have their leaves soon. The gray winter days have gone away and now the sun shines brightly through fluffy rain clouds, hinting that April Showers are near. Walking by the pond, ducks have gathered with their mates. Each day I walk by I am hopeful for little yellow ducklings to waddle on by. Besides the fun and delight that nature brings each spring, I also enjoy the jelly beans and chocolate peanut butter egg m & m's. Mmm mmm mmm. Spring brings us renewal at the start of a new year. As I am job searching and trying to find my place in the working world, I hope that I find a new job in this difficult market that gives me a new start to my working world. We shall see what this new spring brings!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Spring Is Here
Spring is here! The trees are blossoming and the daffodils dancing in the wind that rolls in this time of year. Tulips are still green and growing and I suspect the trees will have their leaves soon. The gray winter days have gone away and now the sun shines brightly through fluffy rain clouds, hinting that April Showers are near. Walking by the pond, ducks have gathered with their mates. Each day I walk by I am hopeful for little yellow ducklings to waddle on by. Besides the fun and delight that nature brings each spring, I also enjoy the jelly beans and chocolate peanut butter egg m & m's. Mmm mmm mmm. Spring brings us renewal at the start of a new year. As I am job searching and trying to find my place in the working world, I hope that I find a new job in this difficult market that gives me a new start to my working world. We shall see what this new spring brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! Erin's joined the OCD bloggers community! Love the pictures ;)
ReplyDelete