On Tuesday we went to the Portland Zoo! We almost went to a museum because it was so rainy, but I have been wanting to go to a zoo really bad for the past few years, so we went! (Last time I was at a zoo was that Christmas trip when I was about 9 to the San Diego Zoo!) The rain actually stayed light for most of the trip. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the zoo. The polar bears and sea lions were my favorites, but all the animals were fun to see!
Polar Bears Playing
Comparing our heights to the bears...hmmm
Ignore the strangers in the way.
Wednesday was go home day. On our way home Anthony and I took a detour to Fall Creeks Falls. It was a long hike, just over 3 miles total, but not too steep. It was out in the woods in the national forest. It was very beautiful and the falls at the end were well worth the effort to reach them.
Small falls on the way to the big ones! I loved the moss.
Top of the big ones - too tall to get a full picture of!
Bottom of the falls. It was so strong that it was misty in the air way back where I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment