Christmas break was quite welcome after such a crazy fall. Anthony and I went up to his Aunt's in Idaho for Christmas. There were a lot of people there and it was nice to see everyone. The kids seemed to have a really good Christmas. The Shimizu's and Katey came up for Christmas this year and I was able to visit them a bit. Anthony and I (and it sounds like many of his family members) got sick with some wacky, no good bug. I guess it would be worse to be sick while working, but it sure put a kink into vacation.It is getting cold here. I am usually okay with the cold and can even enjoy it, but I am already thinking about the warm days of summer. Right now a detour of Hawaii sounds grand. It has me thinking that maybe I should try going there for Christmas next year...well see though as it will probably be quite spendy.
Since it is the last day of 2012 I thought I should put down some of my goals. Having this blog as something to look back on down the road is nice, so it would be good to see later what my goals were and if I met them...or changed some. For 2013 I want to continue getting healthy. I have lost almost 15 pounds (14.8 on my tracker). I still need to loose 30 more to get back to my fighting weight. If I keep up weight watchers, I should get there! With health, I am also working on my strength and back. I am weaning out of physical therapy and I hope my back pain goes away while playing the flute. I also want to continue working on running. It would be good to actually find and do a 3K race this year. Other goals that I have right now including graduating with a master's degree, staying active and improving my skills as a flutist, spend more time with my brothers, and going on some sort of vacation this year. (Vacation is still on the brain)










No comments:
Post a Comment